FileZilla Free Download | Windows
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface. The free FTP solution. Both a client and a server are available. FileZilla is "Open Source" Software distributed free of charge under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
FileZilla is open source software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Runs on Windows, Linux, BSD, OSX and more. FileZilla is available in many languages.
What's Features "Filezilla"
- Easy to use.
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol ("SFTP").
- IPv6 support.
- Available in many languages.
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB.
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue.
- Drag & drop support.
- Configurable transfer speed limits.
- Filename filters.
- Network configuration wizard.
- Remote file editing.
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support.
- Logging to file.
What's New? [Change Log]
- Fixed vulnerabilities:
- - Fixed a string format vulnerability introduced in 3.20.0-rc1 when listing directories using SFTP
- New features:
- - SFTP: Added support for AES-GCM ciphers as implemented in OpenSSH
- - OS X: Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab can now be used to switch forward and backward between opened tabs
- Bugfixes and minor changes:
- - Reduced time between TCP keepalive packets to 15 minutes on supporting platforms
- - Fixed saving of directory listing filters with an attribute condition
Screenshots - FileZilla
- Title : FileZilla 3.21.0 32Bit Or 64 Bit
- File size : 6.1 MB - 32Bit | 6.4 MB - 64Bit
- Requirements Os - Windows XP / Windows 7 / Vista / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Support Languages - Multiple languages
- License : "Open Source"
- Date added : August 24, 2016
- Author By : FileZilla ("filezilla.sourceforge.net")
- Homepage : filezilla.sourceforge.net