Disable/Turn Off Notification Sounds in Windows 10
Windows 10 is usually getting the main notification System and further expanding the it, adding a dedicated panel that slides out of the right screen side. It is used to listing older notifications you've missed while you’re from this laptop or computer.
Here’s a quick manual to be able to changing Microsoft windows 10’s notification behaviour including muting sounds.
- You'll Like These Too "How To Disable All Notification On Any Windows"
Step To Follow Manual Notification Settings:-
- Now, To access the settings to turn off notifications, click on the notifications icon in the taskbar’s System tray place, and then click “All settings”.
- The particular New-look Settings are slowly replacing the Old Control panel example that has inhabited Microsoft windows produces since the 90s. On the main Setting display, you need to click the “System” Option.
- Click on the “Notifications & actions” Class. Underneath the “Notifications” Area, there is a control to “Show software notifications”, that will turn them fully off of. Down below this particular there are Options to disable certain apps from displaying.
- In “Sound” click on the “Sounds” tab and you can either remove system sounds completely, or configure them individually.
- The actual event is called “Notifications” so that is easy enough to find. When you do, click the scrolling menu at the bottom of the control panel next to the “Test” button, scroll to the top and select “None”, and click “Apply” or “OK”.
- Truly, this is really Old School, and we Genuinely trust Microsoft sorts it out because it would be So much simpler just to have the turn notification sounds off in the notification settings.
The taskbar’s new notification icon in Windows 10 (left of the keyboard icon) will display recent notifications and quick access to important settings.
Longtime Windows power users will know how this works.