Remove Sponsored Ads from uTorrent
Steps To Follow :-
- Open the "uTorrent" application.
- Click "Options" and then select "Preferences" from the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the "Advanced" option from the list on the left hand side of the preferences window.
- You will see a box with a long list of advanced options in the center of the window, from this list, scroll down and click to highlight Color "gui.show_plus_upsell" - or use the filter function to find it.
- Below the box, there is an option to change the value to either "True" or "False". Select the "False" value. [ This option disables the square ad in the bottom left corner of the application.]
- Scroll down the list even further, and click to highlight Color "offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled" and again, select the "False" value below the box. [ This option disables the banner ad which appears at the top of your torrent list.]
- Similarly set to "false" the following options [ or check that they are set to false ]. "offers.left_rail_offer_enabled", "offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled", "gui.show_notorrents_node", "offers.content_offer_autoexec" & "bt.enable_pulse".
- Click "OK" and then exit the uTorrent application from the File menu, or right-click the uTorrent logo in the tray and select "Exit", to close it fully.
- Open the uTorrent application and enjoy using uTorrent without those annoying ads!
- It's Perform And Enjoy...