Paid apps and fix crash on IOS – No Jailbreak
You've almost certainly faced this. You download a Apps, open up this along with "Bam" – there this goes! Crashed. I have heard Users speak about the how Facebook as well as Instagram as well as Skype as well as any Apps crashes after they open up this. There's a lot reasons things can not work out along with result in your App for you to crash along with it becomes completely wrong for you to quickly assume the Apps is actually buggy(without, of course, discounting that possibility).
Steps To Follow "Paid apps and fix crash on Ios"
- Starting with update guide first :-Go to the Download Pane (6).
- Click on the button next to apps available for update. Let them download (you can see in the Current Download Pane (4 in the above picture)).
- Install them from the Downloaded/Updated Apps pane (5).
Take Note This :-
- -Updating apps downloaded from Tongbu cannot be updated from the App Store even if the steps below are followed (Steps to fix app crashing or Apple credentials).
- -Updating your apps from Tongbu will not erase your preferences/progression of the app being updated.
- Now, to fix App Crashing or Apple Credentials,
You may be asked for your Apple Credentials after launching an app for the first time which is downloaded from Tongbu or your Tongbu downloaded apps might crash on start-up if you update other apps from App Store. This is because Apple verifies your all the unknown source- downloaded apps. To stop this, simply follow the steps given below, you would need an PC.
- Download and install the Tongbu Assistant from the link given below [ At the end of this guide ]
- Open your Tongbu Assistant and connect your iDevice.
- Click on the "Genuine App".
- Now, click on the "Fix" button. YOU NEED TO BE ONLINE!!!
- Congratulations!!! Your free PAID iOS apps must be working fine. And whenever they start crashing again, just Fix it using the Tongbu Assistant. There are also other feature of Tongbu Assistant you would like to explore!