Linux Deploy Apk Download | Android
Application Information ( Based On PlayStore ) :- This application is open source software for quick and easy installation of the operating system (OS) GNU/Linux on your Android device.
The application creates a disk image on the flash card, mount it and install there OS distribution. Applications of the new system are run in a chroot environment and working in parallel with platform Android. All changes made on the device are reversible, ie the application and components can be removed completely. Installation of a distribution kit is carried out on a network from the official mirrors online. The application are required superuser rights (ROOT).
The program interface supports English and Russian. Through the interface you can manage the process of installing the OS, and after installation, you can start and stop services of the new system (there is support for running your scripts). The installation process is displayed as text reports in the main application window. During the installation, the program will adjust the work environment, which includes the base system, SSH server, VNC server and desktop environment. Also through the program interface to manage server settings SSH and VNC.
Installing a new operating system takes about 30 minutes. The recommended minimum size of a disk image 1024 MB (for LXDE), without a GUI - 512 MB. When you install Linux in disk image on the flash card with the FAT32 file system, image size should not exceed 4095 MB! After the initial setup a default password for SSH and VNC - changeme. The password can be changed standard tools OS.
Linux Deploy has these following features :
- Supported distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Fedora, openSUSE, Kali Linux, Gentoo, RootFS (tgz, tbz2)
- Installation type: file, partition, RAM, directory.
- Supported file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4.
- Supported architectures: ARM, x86, emulation mode architecture (ARM ~ x86).
- Control interface: Android terminal, SSH, VNC, X server, framebuffer.
- Desktop environment: XTerm, LXDE, Xfce, GNOME, KDE, other (manual configuration)
- Supported languages: English, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese.
What's New [ Change Log ] on "Linux Deploy"
- Added support for installation type in RAM.
- Updated command "status"
- Updated security groups.
- Added fix for tty0 (use X options: "-sharevts vt0")
- Added handling for shutdown event.
- Added support Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf)
- Added support Fedora 22 (armhfp only)
- Added more locales.
- Translated into German, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
------ [[ ScreenShot On Linux Deploy App ]] ------
Technical Specification :-
- File Name :- Linux Deploy 1.5.1 Apk
- Category :- Tools.
- Developer :- meefik
- Version :- 1.5.1
- Publish Date :- ("June 26, 2015")
- File Size :- 7.3 MB
- Requires Android :- 2.1 and up.
- Content Rating :- Everyone.
- Developer :- Gmail : "email@example.com"
- Note :- Please be aware that "NetBlogBox" Only Share the Original and free apk Installer for "Linux Deploy 1.5.1 Apk" Without Any Cheat | Crack | Unlimited Gold | Patch or Any other Modifications.