VirtualBox By Oracle | For PC
At this time, VirtualBox works on Microsoft windows, Linux, Macs, along with Solaris hosts along with supports a lot of guest (Os) operating systems which include but not limited by Microsoft windows (NT 5. 0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Microsoft windows 7, Microsoft windows 8), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6 and 3.x), Solaris along with OpenSolaris, OS/2, along with OpenBSD.
- Check Out Old Version :- VirtualBox Free Download.
What's New? [Change Log] "VirtualBox"
- VMM: several fixes.
- GUI: fixed screenshot if the VM is started in separate mode.
- GUI: fixed issue with double-click/opening registered file types (.vbox and .vbox-extpack) on Mac OS X.
- GUI: fixed a bug which made it impossible close some error/warning messages using the close button.
- GUI: weakened the control over the VM window behavior allowing to resize it across multiple screens and to use in Snap Assist techniques.
- GUI: jump to the second tab of the session information window (5.1.0 regression)
- GUI: fix for Alt-Tab.
- Storage: fixed creating fixed size VHD images.
- Storage: fixed a hang during power off if the VM was suspended before and a NVMe controller is configured.
- USB: fixed a crash under certain conditions.
- Audio: make AC'97 volume control work again.
- Audio: fixed rare VM hangs when using AC'97 emulation.
- Audio: SB16 fixes.
- EFI: fixed access to devices attached to SATA port 2 and higher.
- OVA: fix for checking certain signatures.
- OVA: fixed MAC address generation for appliances created by VirtualBox.
- API: fixed audio settings handling for older config files.
- API: fixed truncation of USB product/vendor IDs on Linux hosts.
- API: fixed VRDP with authentication.
- API: don't crash if there is no graphics controller configured.
- Linux hosts: fixed EL5 builds.
- non-Windows hosts: fixed a crash during shutdown under rare circumstances.
- Linux Additions: fixed SELinux issue which prevented certain Linux guests to work in 3D mode.
- User Manual: updates.
Features - VirtualBox:
- Modularity :- VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don't have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML :- The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
Screenshots "VirtualBox By Oracle"
- Title :- VirtualBox 5.1.2 Build 108956
- Requirements :- (Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64)
- Languages :- Multiple languages.
- License :- Open Source.
- File Size :- 114.6 MB
- Released Date :- July 22, 2016
- Author By :- Oracle "www.oracle.com"
- Homepage :- www.virtualbox.org