VirtualBox By Oracle | For PC
At this time, VirtualBox works on Microsoft windows, Linux, Macs, along with Solaris hosts along with supports a lot of guest (Os) operating systems which include but not limited by Microsoft windows (NT 5. 0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Microsoft windows 7, Microsoft windows 8), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6 and 3.x), Solaris along with OpenSolaris, OS/2, along with OpenBSD.
- Check Out Old Version :- VirtualBox Free Download.
What's New? [Change Log] "VirtualBox"
- - GUI: show actual VM uptime in the session information window
- - Audio: re-enabled speakers for Mac OS X guests (5.1.0 regression; bug #15611)
- - Audio: fixed crashes under certain conditions
- - USB: fixed a hang under certain conditions
- - USB: fixed a hanging guest under certain conditions
- - PIIX4: implemented dummy SMBus controller to prevent annoying Linux kernel warnings about uninitialized SMBus base address
- - NVMe: several fixes to improve stability, fixed a crash while saving a VM state
- - VMDK: Fixed an issue creating fixed size images with certain sizes and the Split2G option enabled
- - VHDX: fixed cloning images with VBoxManage clonehd
- - Storage: Fixed broken bandwidth limitation when the limit is very low
- - EFI: fixed sending debug messages in the EFI firmware if a serial port is enabled
- - OVF: when importing appliances, make sure that the version of the embedded VirtualBox-specific settings is processed, to get the default settings handling right
- - VBoxManage: Don't try to set the medium type if there is no change
- - Linux installer: fixed some scripting issues
- - Linux installer: fixed a path issue on certain Linux distributions
- - Windows hosts: fixed corrupted mouse pointers with some Linux and Solaris guests
- - Linux Additions: made the video driver work on 32-bit guests with large video memory sizes
- - Linux Additions: made the video driver work on kernel 4.7 and later
- - Linux Additions: converted a failure message to an informational one when drivers could not be stopped during upgrade
- - Linux Additions: made the video driver work around an X server bug which cause screen refresh to stop
- - Windows Additions: auto-resizing fixes for Windows 10 guests
- - Windows Additions: fixed VBoxTray problems with Windows 2000
Features - VirtualBox:
- Modularity :- VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don't have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML :- The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
Screenshots "VirtualBox By Oracle"
- Title :- VirtualBox 5.1.2 Build 108956
- Requirements :- (Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64)
- Languages :- Multiple languages.
- License :- Open Source.
- File Size :- 116.3 MB
- Released Date :- August 17, 2016
- Author By :- Oracle "www.oracle.com"
- Homepage :- www.virtualbox.org