PPSSPP For Windows Free Download
- Check Out :- "Other Emulators For Pc".
PPSSPP Overview ( Based On ppsspp.org Site)
- PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
- Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
Enhance your experience!
- Play in HD resolutions and more.
- Play on a tablet for big-screen mobile gaming.
- Customize on-screen touch controls or use an external controller or keyboard.
- Save and restore game state anywhere, anytime.
- Crank up the anisotropic filtering and texture scaling.
- Continue where you left off by transferring saves from your real PSP.
What's New? "PPSSPP"
- Fix JIT problems on Galaxy S7 and iOS 9+ devices
- Fix Android TV support (x86-64) and use latest FFmpeg, fix Raspberry memory use
- Texture replacement support - for custom textures and upscaling
- Workaround rendering issues on Tegra K1/X1
- Initial Vulkan support on Windows - not full featured yet
- Experimental new CPU backend and CPU fixes
- Fix type D cheat codes, allow for homebrew
- Fix some problems when switching away from and back to the app
- Initial game video recording / TAS features (frame stepping)
Screenshot on "PPSSPP Emulator":-
Specification On "PPSSPP"
- Title :- PPSSPP v1.3
- File size :- ( "15.7 MB")
- Requirements Os :- [ Windows (All Versions) ]
- Languages Support :- Multiple languages.
- License :- Open Source.
- Date added :- ( Released :- "September 20, 2015" )
- Author :- Henrik Rydgård "www.millionthline.com"