VirtualBox By Oracle | For PC
At this time, VirtualBox works on Microsoft windows, Linux, Macs, along with Solaris hosts along with supports a lot of guest (Os) operating systems which include but not limited by Microsoft windows (NT 5. 0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Microsoft windows 7, Microsoft windows 8), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6 and 3.x), Solaris along with OpenSolaris, OS/2, along with OpenBSD.
- Check Out Old Version - VirtualBox Free Download.
What's New? Change Log - VirtualBox
- GUI: fixed issue with opening '.vbox' files and it's aliases.
- GUI: keyboard grabbing fixes.
- GUI: fix for passing through Ctrl + mouse-click (Mac OS X hosts only)
- GUI: fixed automatic deletion of extension pack files.
- USB: fixed showing unknown device instead of the manufacturer or product description under certain circumstances.
- XHCI: another fix for a hanging guest under certain conditions as result of the fix for bug #15747, this time for Windows 7 guests.
- Serial: fixed high CPU usage with certain USB to serial converters on Linux hosts.
- Storage: fixed attaching stream optimized VMDK images.
- Storage: reject image variants which are unsupported by the backend.
- Storage: fixed loading saved states created with VirtualBox 5.0.10 and older when using a SCSI controller.
- Storage: fixed broken NVMe emulation if the host I/O cache setting is enabled.
- Storage: fixed using multiple NVMe controllers if ICH9 is used.
- NVMe: fixed a crash during reset which could happen under certain circumstances.
- Audio: fixed microphone input.
- Audio: fixed crashes under certain conditions.
- Audio: fixed recording with the ALSA backend.
- Audio: fixed stream access mode with OSS backend.
- E1000: do also return masked bits when reading the ICR register, this fixes booting from iPXE.
- BIOS: fixed 4bpp scanline calculation.
- API: relax the check for the version attribute in OVF/OVA appliances.
- Windows hosts: fixed crashes when terminating the VM selector or other VBox COM clients.
- User Manual: fixed error in the VBoxManage chapter for the getextradata enumerate example.
Features - VirtualBox
- Modularity :- VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don't have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML :- The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
Screenshots - VirtualBox By Oracle
- Title :- VirtualBox 5.1.6 Build 110634
- Requirements :- (Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64)
- Languages :- Multiple languages.
- License :- Open Source.
- File Size :- 116.6 MB
- Released Date :- September 13, 2016
- Author By :- Oracle "www.oracle.com"
- Homepage :- www.virtualbox.org