Wireshark For PC | Windows OS
Overview - Wireshark
- Wireshark is the world's foremost network protocol analyzer, and is the de facto standard across many industries and educational institutions.
- Wireshark development thrives thanks to the contributions of networking experts across the globe. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998.
Features - "Wireshark"
- Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, with more being added all the time.
- Live capture and offline analysis.
- Standard three-pane packet browser.
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others.
- Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility.
- The most powerful display filters in the industry.
- Rich VoIP analysis.
- Read/write many different capture file formats.
- Capture files compressed with gzip can be decompressed on the fly.
- Live data can be read from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and others (depending on your platfrom)
- Decryption support for many protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- Coloring rules can be applied to the packet list for quick, intuitive analysis.
- Output can be exported to XML, PostScript®, CSV, or plain text.
What's new? [Change Log] "Wireshark"
- # Bug Fixes
- * Upgrading to latest version uninstalls Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable.
- * Extcap errors not reported back to UI.
- # New and Updated Features
- - "Decode As" supports SSL (TLS) over TCP.
Technical Specification :
||→ Wireshark 2.2.0 RC2 (32-bit)|
||→ Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
||→ Open Source.|
||→ 42.72 MB|
||→ September 01, 2016|
||→ Wireshark.org "www.wireshark.org"|