Latest Chromium Offline Installer
Chromium Browser Are Available You Can Download Easily. Enjoy.....
Chromium (web browser) Setup Free :Chromium is the open-source web browser project from which Google Chrome draws its source code. The browsers share the majority of code and features, though there are some minor differences in features and they have different licensing.
The Chromium Project takes its name from the element chromium, the metal from which chrome plating is made. Google's intention, as expressed in the developer documentation, was that Chromium would be the name of the open-source project and that the final product name would be Chrome; however, other developers have taken the Chromium code and released versions under the Chromium name. These are listed under community packages.
One of the major aims of the project is for Chromium to be a tabbed window manager, or shell for the web, as opposed to it being a traditional browser application. The application is designed to have a minimalist user interface. The developers state that it "should feel lightweight (cognitively and physically) and fast."
- Check Out - "Google Chrome Offline Installer Free Download"
Differences between Chromium and Google Chrome:
- Chromium is the name given to the open source project and the browser source code released and maintained by the Chromium Project. It is possible to install the latest precompiled snapshots for Windows, Linux and Mac, or by downloading the source code and building it manually on those platforms. Google takes this source code and adds an integrated Flash Player, the Google name and logo, an auto-updater system called GoogleUpdate, an opt-in option for users to send Google their usage statistics and crash reports as well as, in some instances, RLZ tracking which transmits information in encoded form to Google, for example, when and where Chrome has been downloaded. By default, Chromium only supports Vorbis, Theora and WebM codecs for the HTML5 audio and video tags, while Google Chrome supports these in addition to H.264, AAC, and MP3. Certain Linux distributions may add support for other codecs to their customized versions of Chromium.
- The open-source project providing the code for Google Chrome. Includes documentation, developer information, bug reports, and source code download. The easiest way to download Chromium for PC today!
Screenshots - Chromium Browser
- Title - Chromium Browser 55.0.2884.0 [ Setup Full ]
- File size - 92.8 MB
- Requirements Os - Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Date added - October 08, 2016
- Author - The Chromium Team / Chromium
- No Changes.
- Tags: chromium browser download windows 7/8/10, chromium browser for ubuntu, chromium browser filehippo, chromium browser for windows xp free download, chromium browser xda, chromium browser download, chromium browser download for mac, chromium browser software...