VirtualBox By Oracle | For PC
At this time, VirtualBox works on Microsoft windows, Linux, Macs, along with Solaris hosts along with supports a lot of guest (Os) operating systems which include but not limited by Microsoft windows (NT 5. 0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Microsoft windows 7, Microsoft windows 8), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6 and 3.x), Solaris along with OpenSolaris, OS/2, along with OpenBSD.
- Check Out Old Version - VirtualBox Free Download.
Features - VirtualBox
- Modularity :- VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don't have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
- Virtual machine descriptions in XML :- The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
Screenshots - VirtualBox By Oracle
- Title - VirtualBox 5.1.8 Build 111374
- Requirements - Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Languages - Multiple languages.
- License - Open Source.
- File Size - 116.8 MB
- Released Date - October 19, 2016
- Author By - Oracle "www.oracle.com"
- Homepage - www.virtualbox.org
- GUI: fixed keyboard shortcut handling regressions (Mac OS X hosts only)
- GUI: fixed keyboard handling regression for separate UI (Windows hosts only)
- - NAT: don't exceed the maximum number of "search" suffixes
- - NAT: fixed parsing of port-forwarding rules with a name which contains a slash
- - NAT Network: when the host has only loopback nameserver that cannot be mapped to the guests (e.g. dnsmasq running on 127.0.1.1), make DHCP supply NAT Network DNS proxy as nameserver.
- - Bridged Network: prevent flooding syslog with packet allocation error messages
- - Audio: now using Audio Queues on Mac OS X hosts
- - Audio: fixed recording with the PulseAudio backend (5.1 regression)
- - Audio: various bugfixes
- - Snapshots: fixed regression in 5.1.4 for deleting snapshots with several disks
- - Snapshots: crash fix and better error reporting when snapshot deletion failed
- - Storage: some fixes for the NVMe emulation with Windows guests
- - API: fixed initialization of SAS controllers
- - Build system: make it possible to build VBox on systems which default to Python 3
- - Windows hosts: detect certain cases of REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG errors and print a helpful error message
- - Windows hosts: adapted to changes in Windows 10 build 14901
- - Windows hosts: better support for processor groups on Windows 7 and later which is required on certain hosts with many CPUs
- - Windows installer / Additions: added option to prevent creating of start menu items
- - Windows Additions / VGA: if the guest's power management turns a virtual screen off, blank the corresponding VM window rather than hide the window
- - Windows Additions: fixed a generic bug which could lead to freezing shared folders
- - Linux hosts / guests: fix for kernels with CONFIG_CPUMASK_OFFSTACK set
- - Linux Additions: don't require all virtual consoles be in text mode. This should fix cases when the guest is booted with a graphical boot screen.
- - Linux Additions: added depmod overrides for the vboxguest and vboxsf kernel modules to fix conflicts with modules shipped by certain Linux distributions
- - X11 Additions: disable 3D on the guest if the host does not provide enough capabilities