Wireshark For PC | Windows OS
Overview - Wireshark
- Wireshark is the world's foremost network protocol analyzer, and is the de facto standard across many industries and educational institutions.
- Wireshark development thrives thanks to the contributions of networking experts across the globe. It is the continuation of a project that started in 1998.
Features - Wireshark
- Deep inspection of hundreds of protocols, with more being added all the time.
- Live capture and offline analysis.
- Standard three-pane packet browser.
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and many others.
- Captured network data can be browsed via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode TShark utility.
- The most powerful display filters in the industry.
- Rich VoIP analysis.
- Read/write many different capture file formats.
- Capture files compressed with gzip can be decompressed on the fly.
- Live data can be read from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP/HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and others (depending on your platfrom)
- Decryption support for many protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS, WEP, and WPA/WPA2
- Coloring rules can be applied to the packet list for quick, intuitive analysis.
- Output can be exported to XML, PostScript®, CSV, or plain text.
What's new? Change Log - Wireshark
- # The following bugs have been fixed:
- * Flow Graph colored data arrows.
- * Capture File Properties under Statistics Grayed Out after Stopping a Capture.
- * Qt: Hidden columns displayed during live capture.
- * Unable to save changes to coloring rules.
- * Bad description for NBSS error code 0x81.
- * Live capture from USBPcap fails immediately.
- * Cannot decrypt EAP-TTLS traffic (not recognized as conversation).
- * Export packet dissections Option disabled after capturing traffic.
- * Failure to open file named with Chinese or other multibyte characters.
- * k12 text file format causes errors.
- * File | File Set | List Files dialog is blank.
- * Decoding/Display of an INAP CONNECT message goes wrong for the Destination Routing Address part.
- * TLS padding extension dissector length parsing bug.
- * Diameter dictionary bugs.
- * File open from menu bar with filter in place causes Wireshark to crash.
- * Unable to capture USBPcap trace using tshark with extcap built.
- * P1 dissector fails a TVB assertion.
- * Multiple PortableApps instances can once again be run at the same time.
Technical Specification :
||→ Wireshark 2.2.1 (32-bit)|
||→ Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
||→ Open Source.|
||→ 42.72 MB|
||→ October 07, 2016|
||→ Wireshark.org "www.wireshark.org"|